Illustrator - Vampire obsessed - Loser
LOOK AT HOW THESE HEARTS ARE BEATING FOR YOU!!! <3
i’ve decided to host a new giveaway as a little celebration for my 2500 follower mark! can you imagine what a huge milestone this is for me. it’s insane. i’m so happy about it!
this time i’ve decided upon choosing only one winner, as the prize will be a full painting and probably take me some time to do. the examples featured are made with different levels of details and speed, but they’re all what i would call a “full painting”.
the winner may choose only a portrait, but i’m fully capable of doing a bigger piece with more details + background, as well as featuring more than one character if it’s what the winner wishes! additional details will obviously be discussed between the two of us.
HOW IT WORKS
- you may reblog + like this as many times as you wish. the more you reblog it, the bigger your chance of winning! (please be considerate and don’t spam your followers though! that’d be.. unfortunate.)
- the contest will up for roughly a month. IT ENDS THE 17th OF MAY
- please be following me! this is a chance for followers only.
- i’ll announce the winner as soon as i have heard back from them. so be sure to have your askbox open so i can contact you!
- the winner will be selected randomly, using a random generator.
THANK YOU SO MUCH! AND GOOD LUCK! -BLOWS KISSES-
This is very old but I found it again and I still like it. Amazing.
All my vampires have their own set of pointy teeth óuò. My babies.
I can only hope it’s true enough
That every little thing I do for love
Redeems me from the moments I deem worthy
Of the worst things that I’ve done
And saves me from myself at times of envy
When I’m missing every one
If I wake in the morning
I only need two more miracles to be a saint
Everything I promised everyone I’d be
Well I just ain’t
You may bury my body
down by the highway side
So my old evil spirit
Can catch a Greyhound bus and ride
- Robert Johnson, Me and the Devil Blues
SAI, Photoshop, acrylic (gold/texture)
And 1% Painter because I couldn’t get it to work haha (and my colour desaturates every time I open a file, must google problem.)